Jack & Dolly live at a warehouse known as the Kids to Love sweatshop. Kids to Love is the name of the non-profit organization I work for. We call our warehouse the sweatshop because it does not have air-conditioning.
Jack & I have not always been friends. While helping social workers collect school supplies last summer, Jack decided to go for a stroll & when my flip-flopped foot tried to stop him, he almost broke my toe. It was black & blue for several weeks. We've since made amends.
Jack & Dolly are good company when I'm working at the sweatshop. They're not very social, but they are hard workers.
If you'd like to join Jack & Dolly on my list of sweatshop friends, you can do so by supporting the Kids to Love School Supply Drive & our Christmas for the Kids project. For more information, you can log on to http://www.kidstolove.org/ Our website is currently undergoing a major overhaul so if you can't find the information you're looking for, please feel free to leave a comment on this post and I will be in touch.

2 comments:
yay! yay! yay! I'm soooo glad you're blogging! So, let me officially welcome you to bloggy world. Ahem! Welcome.
I can't wait to read more about your life with your sweet hubby.
tell me some more about the Christmas program....would it be something the boys could participate in. We want to do something as a family to turn the boys hearts outward and they are getting old enough to really do some hands on stuff and begin to understand serving others and loving others. Plus it would give us a great excuse to see you guys!
Post a Comment