- She is starting to talk and has said "Momma" "Gaa-dee" and "Hey"
- She is trying so hard to crawl. She can hold herself in the sitting position if I help her get there.
- She laughs a lot, especially when I dance, make up silly songs, or we tickle her tummy.
- She is sleeping through the night in her crib! We put her down around 7:30pm and she will sleep pretty much until 5:00 or 6:00am.
- She is riding much better in the car seat, especially when the bar is raised and she can play with her toys.
- One thing we are trying to work through is her attachment to me. When I leave her with someone (family, child care at church, etc.) she will cry and cry, sometimes until I come back to get her. She does well with a sitter if she's at home, I guess because she is familiar with home.
We love her more and more everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment