One of my favorite things about couponing is that we get more than just groceries at a great price. Last week, the Toys R Us website offered a free Disney blanket with the purchase of any nursery item. I bought a pack of hangers for $2.99 and got the blanket; I didn't even have to pay shipping. Hello, FREE Christmas present! Abby Kate loves "Woody Buzz."

Now check out another cute gift for my girls courtesy of Ink Garden:

Ink Garden offered a $15 credit just for signing up, which made Abby Kate's placemat FREE! (I decided to order one for Lily, too.) Abby Kate loves to use hers at snack time. I love that it's helping her learn to spell her name.
Even if you think you don't have time to coupon, there are a couple websites you should check out daily, especially with the holidays coming up.
www.southernsavers.com
www.theqtippingmom.com
www.frugalcouponliving.com
You can score some great deals!
1 comment:
super cute mats!
Post a Comment