Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas - Miscellaneous

These are a few pictures I took over the holidays that are just random, but I love them.
Abby Kate in one of her favorite reading spots. She makes me laugh wearing the Mr. Potato Head glasses. The rocking chair she's sitting in was mine when I was little. Our cousin Stefanie kept the girls one morning while I finished my Christmas shopping. When I came home, this is what I found. Abby Kate on the way to pre-school one morning. She is always so happy to see her friends and teachers. This snowman hung on the doorknob of our hall closet. Abby Kate liked to take it down and shake it because it jingled. She found a clever way to display it when she couldn't get the string around the doorknob.

2 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

i just love AK with here "reading glasses"...she must really like them since i've seen several photos of her wearing them. and what a sweet icture of your cousin and the girls!

Nicholas, Laura, Graham and Scarlett said...

Such a cute picture of AK in those glasses :) You have an awesome babysitter if she can get both girls to nap together.